As Queen of the Nile, Cleopatra commanded respect and of course the adoration and unconditional love of her subjects. Dressing up in Cleopatra costumes might not have your subjects dropping down to kiss your feet, but itÉll be a very close second when they get a hold of you in all of your regal elegance. To keep your costume as refreshing as a midsummers dip in the Nile consider a few Cleopatra costumes ideas that include lots of jewelry fit for royalty. Instead of sensible flats, consider a pair of heels! And consider baring just a little bit of shoulder and a whole lot of leg!
If you could travel through history or flash into the future, who'd you turn out to be? Because Halloween is thought to be a mysterious time of switching bodies, why not outshine the magic spells and hop into a perfect costume? Switching into somebody you would love to be is exactly what Halloween is centred on. A Sexy Cleopatra costume will provide you with the transformation that's required. By grabbing for yourself a Black and Gold Cleopatra costume, you will transform any shindig into something extra special and wonderful. Feel unique, and change into someone different equipped with one of our many Cleopatra party costumes. Experience daily life a lot more with the help of a dazzling rockin' outfit. There is definitely one that's simply perfect for you. Get your time to stand out from the crowd. If you spent all this time finding a fantastic halloween outfit, you may as well take the next step. We've some Egyptian Sandals, some Roma Sandals, and some Control Top Pantyhose designed to totally harmonize with your party costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Lion Tamer and Lion - The tamer wears a top hat, crop pants, tux jacket with tails, and carries a whip. The lion dresses in beige and has a beige tail with a brown puff on the end. For the mane, don a beige hoodie with the hood on, and attach brown puff balls all around the face. Whiskers should be painted on the face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas - dress in short shorts with really high socks, high top tennis shoes, a shirt with a tie, and a fedora. You'll need blond hair and high arched brows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austin Powers - don a frilly white colored shirt, candy striped leisure suit, cheap rings, big crooked teeth, shaggy hair, platform shoes and black-rimmed spectacles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bud and Sissy from "Urban Cowboy" - slip on your best urban cowboy garments: corduroys, cowboy boots and hats; the guy is wearing a long-sleeved cowboy shirt and the woman dresses up in a spaghetti strap shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: D.B. Cooper - Dress your body in a decent suit with dark eyeglasses. Staple Monopoly money so that it is coming out of all your pockets. Take a backpack with a parachute looking thing (sheet) coming out the back. Take a weapon. (You might want to carry business cards including a description of who you are, because many people will not know!)
- DIY Costume Idea: Bellybutton Lint - Take any pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt that are whitened on the interior. Dress yourself in the sweatpants and sweatshirt inside out. Paste a sign on yourself which says "Bellybutton Lint." For extra points, have on a jet black knit stocking hat with cotton balls glued to it.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a small sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and glue it to your gear. Dress wacky, bring an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chippendale Dancer - have on skintight dark-colored leather trousers, collar with bow neck tie and white cuffs.
You'll be the best thing since sliced bread with one of these exceptional halloween ensembles. Keep in mind, this will be your brand new outfit you'll make use of many times at costume parties, or even to stun folks at ordinary parties! You'll be anything you want for halloween or that great special occasion - so "go for it"!