Circus Halloween Costumes
Get ready to amaze and impress the patrons when you step into the circle ring! Circus Halloween costumes are a great way to evoke a fun childhood memory. From the daredevil trapeze artists to the fiercely brave lion tamer, your choices for a circus Halloween costume are pretty varied. You could be a clown! You could even be the ringmaster! So run away and join the circus in a costume that you're sure to enjoy.
Page 1 | Page 2
Would you like to come to feel more stylish? A creative outfit can help you achieve just that. Halloween may be the absolute right moment to be the single person you never imagined you could be. Would you be awesome in a Bubbles the Clown costume
? Transform yourself with a Cranky the Clown outfit
, or any one of our associated, realistic halloween outfits. Your heart is thumping, your head racing, you're filled with anticipation as Halloween is right around the corner. What are you planning to put on? Go ahead and take guesswork out of putting on a costume. Search for some White Gloves
which will blow your audience away. Go full-scale this year. Your character didn't just simply stop with the outfit portion of the halloween outfit; why should you? Pick up a few a Black Makeup Stick
, some Yellow Plastic Clown Shoes
, or some Wing Tip Clown Shoes
and decorate your party costume.
Did You Know?
- Circus History: Al, Otto, Alf, Charles and John Ringling presented their very first performance as Ringling Bros. World's Most significant Displays in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
- Circus History: Philip Lailson sent his performing artists in outfit out into the streets of Philly expecting to drum up business for his circus; the very first circus celebration was developed.
- Circus History: Philip Astley is the first person to bring together the aspects of the circus.
- Historical Costuming: Medieval theater was highly influenced by the Catholic Church, and the collections of this period showed that. A lot of the costumes were probably just church vestments. For instance, an actor playing an angel would put on a church robe with wings attached.
- DIY Costume Idea: Your Worst Enemy - At a glass store, buy a piece of one way glass (i.e., can be seen through but is mirrored on one side). Have them cut it into an oblong octagon shape that is about the size of your head. Tape the mirror with duct tape on all sides so there are no dangerous edges. Attach the mirror to a hat so it hangs down in front of your face. You should be able to see out but others will see their reflections. Drape a dark cloth over your head, so that the mirror is staring out at people. Slip on dark, spooky clothes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alvin plus the Chipmunks - don genuinely lengthy turtleneck tops or sweaters. Alvin hfor a yellowish letter A on the front of a scarlet shirt together with a light yellow A on his hat. Simon has a general azure shirt and dark-colored or blue spectacles and spiked hair. Theodore has a general green shirt and spiked hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - dress yourself in a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Add on on a veil with head tape up. Paint a slash on your neck with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and glue it on with body glue.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - One of you dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Everybody else arrives as villagers with ragged gear and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be created with a little bit of lumber with different colored card board glued to the vest.
- DIY Costume Idea: Circus Performers - Clowns, ring master, lion tamer, acrobats, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bureaucracy - Find some reddish bow and wind it all round your body. You are "Red Tape."
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken-Cord-on-Blue - show off a chicken mask or hat. Place an extension cord about you (vibrant orange highlights up best). Clothe your body in all bluish.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - dress in a charcoal sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your jeans, along with the shirt of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing jet black pantyhose with wire and batting. Secure the legs to your shirt and after that "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and fix to a headband.
- Halloween Trivia: Haunted sight-seeing opportunities within the U.S.A. Bring in an estimate $300-500 million annually, and get some 400,000 consumers, although press sources publishing in 2005 speculated the fact that industry had arrived at its high point during that time.
- Costume Making: Visual References: Use reference pictures of what you are making. These can be hand drawings or photographs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Azure from Blue's Clues - sport a light-blue hooded sweat suit (or footie pajamas). Fasten floppy ears made out of felt. Get make up to create a blue face, along with a black bluish nose.
Choose from our innumerable costume alternatives for your upcoming festival. Remember, this will be a brand new outfit you will don time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise people at conventional parties! Rock the party!