You don't have to know how to cook in order to wear the famous white hat and apron that form the main part of many chef costumes. Our line of chef-oriented gear will let you become a culinary giant for a single evening. Your chef costume can use the traditional tall hat, white apron and checkered pants, or it can be an over the top version of the classic French chef if desired. Don't forget a little moustache and your cooking tools!
If you could travel through history or fly into the future, who'd you wind up being? There are lots of reasons why both adults and kids enjoy playing pretend/wear a costume; the main one is the to observe one of the best events of the year: Halloween! Would you want for some adventure for a night? You can hop into a Psycho Sushi Chef costume and get a single night stuffed with endless excitement. Your desires and fantasies become a reality when you dress in a Chef Kit outfit. Turn into someone different, and shock your friends and relatives using one of our many cooking halloween collections. To make your favorite cooking figures your own, you have come to the right halloween store. Have fun with different looks. You already have your costume and this moment is the ideal time to choose what looks the very best. Check out some Black Feather Eyelashes, some Black Boots, and an Aviator and get the best out of your journey.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Windblown Biker Babe - slip on leather jacket, boots, etc. Rat your hair and hairspray it so it looks blown back. Run tons of makeup off to the sides to simulate high speed biking. Add flies and bug splats for realism. Put coffee grounds in your teeth and smile a lot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Garden - show off solid-brown clothes. Use hot glue to attach fake plants in rows. Add a few fake insects too.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mary Poppins - have on a long brown skirt, white blouse, and a long dark-red velvet overcoat. Add an English-style flat hat, old-fashioned shoes, scarf and carpet bag. Carry an umbrella. Show off your hair in a bun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Emily the Strange - You need very pale skin and straight jet-black hair with bangs. Wear a black dress, black tights and large, white Mary Jane shoes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Black-Eyed Pea - Take a cloth pen and draw or pin a giant "P" on a shirt. Put black colored makeup around one eye and you have become a "Black-Eyed P."
- DIY Costume Idea: Count Dracula - slip on black colored slacks, a long-sleeved white-colored shirt, a white colored jacket, and white gloves. Make a high-collared charcoal cape. Hang a gold medallion on a reddish bow around your neck. Slick your locks back, try make up to give your body a pale complexion, black color eyes and blood dripping out of the corners of your mouth. Dress in vampire teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a tiny sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whatever)" and paste it to your gear. Dress wacky, carry an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie wears a scarlet dress with white colored trim at the waist and round the collar, hem and sleeves, with white colored leggings, dark-colored footwear, and short curly red hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Busted - have on a jail outfit (either an orange jumpsuit, or jet black and vibrant white striped pajamas). If you like, make it sexy by tailoring it to be extra-tight, low-cut, etc. Mark the word "BUSTED" on the back in big letters. Now, stuff your bra as much as possible, and show as much cleavage as you can!
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - don a gas disguise, a long light yellow overcoat, and vivid white gloves.
Don't be limited to simply one topic that takes your fancy. Have total freedom to choose who or what you would like to become. Just remember, this will be a brand new costume
you'll slip on time and again at costume parties, or even to surprise people at normal parties! Snap up your party outfit now when they're still available!