Guaranteed to make you one of the sexiest guests at the party, Cheerleader costumes can be as realistic or as playful as desired. A good Cheerleader costume is going to have to withstand a lot of movement and be as comfortable as possible, and our line ensures that you will have plenty of choices suitable to such needs. Don't forget essential accessories such as a pony tail wig, white socks and sneakers, and those famous pom-poms too!
Living life not noticed can get you down, but suppose every one of your aspirations could come true, and you could live in the limelight for only one night per month? Costumes allow us to achieve a deeper level of self expression. They can help us access alternative sides of our identities Are you ready for some action for a night? You can bounce into a Minnie Mouse Cheerleader costume and get a single night stuffed with non-stop excitement. Should you feel the need for originality, a Go Green Cheerleader ensemble can be an awesome party costume to suit your needs. What makes your heart beat faster assisting your team to triumph, reaching for your dreams, or having no fear of heights? You may possibly like to feel strong all over again, and you can with one of these rockin' party ensembles. A brand new outfit is wonderful, but it isn't until the final touches are added that you will really fit the part. Don't forget about some Makeup Kit Family Faces, some White Pump Shoes, and some Ballet Shoes.
Did You Know?
- Chearleading Facts: 62% of Cheerleaders are involved in an alternate sport activity.
- Chearleading Facts: In the early 1980s, cheerleading teams not associated with schools or sports leagues, whose main objective was competition, began to emerge.
- Halloween Trivia: As Halloween customs were brought to the US by waves of Western migrants, the lewd and rowdy components of Halloween were tamed to adapt to the new Victorian era values.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fashion Police - Wear "fashionable" garments. Wear a police hat, a "Fashion Police" badge, and hold handcuffs. Add on a utility belt stocked with make-up and hair products. Walk about handing out "Fashion Violation" tickets.
- Halloween Trivia: Once the Romans beat the Celtic countries just before the birth of Jesus, they each merged and added to historic Celtic Halloween symbols and rituals. For instance, the celebration of Pomona, that observed the Roman Goddess of the gathering Pomona on November 1st, contributed the meal of walnuts and fruits to Halloween�s personal fall activities.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - show off a velour blazer and shorts, white shirt, a loosened neck tie, plus a schoolboy cap. Bring round a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - slip on a whitened shimmery dress, white leggings, and white ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with thin cloth, cover with bright white feathers, and glue with straps round the biceps and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Facebook/Twitter Status - Attach a piece of paper to your shirt which says 'at the party costume special event' (or wherever you are) with the time and date beneath it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice and the White Rabbit - Alice is wearing a azure dress, vivid white pinafore, white-colored petticoat, stockings, jet black shoes, blonde hair including a light blue headband. The White Rabbit might wear a rabbit costume, with a waistcoat, pocketwatch and glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Easy Lay - Get or make an "Easy" button from Staples office supply store, and attach it to your chest area. Dress yourself in a Tropical lei about your throat.
You'll find a complete collection of Cheerleader halloween ensembles for both adults and kids - available at low prices. Remember, this will certainly be a perfect costume you will make use of many times at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at typical parties! Enjoy!