Fans of the 1960s TV version of Batman have an idea of what a Catwoman costume should look like, but so too do those who liked the movies with Michelle Pfeiffer or Halle Berry. This means that there has to be a range or variety of Catwoman costumes and our line contains some great options. Not only can you find unique looks and styles, but you will find the wigs and accessories essential for really standing out in the crowd.
You are told all your life to take a walk in someone else's shoes. Well, suppose you could? Halloween is a fantastic evening to have your wishes come true, and being dressed up in your outfit is your favorite way to make that happen. Are you on a mission to search for the perfect Halloween halloween outfit? The latest animals halloween outfit is on fire, and one of the most popular you can search for. You'll get dressed to wow in a Catwoman ensemble, part of a collection that contains dazzling costumes created specifically for you. Sick and tired of sitting around the house being bored stiff? Why not feel very different, express yourself, and totally rock the party? How about you have your girl friends and family members go with you with a Bull Whip or a Cake Eyeliner Pan? A creative costume is great, however it isn't until the final touches are put on that you will truly fit the part. Don't forget some Sexy Emma Boots, some Juliet Shoes, and a Dorothy Lipstick.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher - She wears a long dark-haired wig with a tight dress. He wears a Von Dutch trucker hat and a shirt that is says "Punked."
- Halloween Trivia: A common style is for women (and in some cases, boys) to use Halloween as a reason to put on provocative or flaunty outfits, exposing much more body than was culturally accepted otherwise.
- DIY Costume Idea: Winnie the Pooh - Winnie, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Owl, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith - Dress in skimpy clothing with heavy red lipstick and blonde medium length hair. Enhance your bust as necessary. Carry diet pill bottles.
- Halloween Trivia: The first Halloween card was designed in the early 20's. Today, over Twenty eight million Halloween cards are given each year. US consumers spend about $50 million on Halloween greetings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - have on a net at your head and bring a bowl of Jello together with a silly face colored on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Stitch two costumes together...on one half Dress as Dr. Jekyll in a lab overcoat. On the other half Dress as Mr. Hyde together with a hairy face and hands, and monstrous make up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - have on a trench coat or a lengthy overcoat. Make some imitation antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, plus a headband. Optional: put on faux alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain Hook - slip on a lengthy red overcoat over a white ruffled shirt, short trousers and tights, with boots plus a sizeable purple hat with big light feather. Make a hook out of a large cup and wire. Bring a saber. Your hair should be lengthy, black color and wavy, and you ought to have a lengthy narrow mustache.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - sport all vivid white and affix dolls everywhere.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dragon - Start with green footy pajamas or a green hooded sweatsuit. Include a stuffed tail and cover cardboard with felt to make wings and affix to the back of the suit. Chop scales out of shimmery cloth and affix all across the costume. Attach horns, the nose and some eyes to the hood of the suit.
Choose from our many costume alternatives for your important celebration. By the way, today's highlighted products are: a Floral Invisible Bra Black
and a Black Cat Necklace
. The more I think about it.....I think I just might get one for myself!