If you are ready to tap into your inner cool cat then you should check out our assortment of cat costumes. These can be found for almost any age and will range from extremely simple to very sexy indeed. A cat costume can be as basic as a body stocking with tail, ears, and painted on whiskers, but it can also be far more complex. There are also costumes based on comic book characters and wild cats as well.
Page 1 | Page 2
Turning into someone else doesn't take a powerful potion. How would you like to be able to step into the dressing area and jump out someone else? Your mind is a vital thing and costumes can be a terrific way for you to encourage, stimulate and share your unique imagination. Don't you think you would be fabulous in a Cat in the Hat outfit
? You're sure to be noticed while dressed in this exceptional animals outfit, as you walk across the road on the night of Halloween. Done with lounging around the home being bored? You could be the center of attention, have a whole lot more excitement, and totally rock the party? Are you a night owl
? Look for a people pleasing outfit that will have all of the eyes looking at you. Dressing up for a night out is definitely part of the fun times. If perhaps you wish to win the number one Halloween outfit, you can't fail to accessorize. You'll find some Hollywood Makeup and Spirit Gum Remover
, some Ballet Shoes
, and a Pumpkin Basket
Did You Know?
- Halloween Trivia: Sociologist Joel Best said, in 2010, that dangerous-candy rumors could be manifestations connected with phobias as well as apprehensions in regards to the future.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pepe le Pew and His Beloved Penelope - Both show off all black: leggings or pants, long sleeved black shirts, black gloves, black shoes and black caps or hoods. Use strips of white fur down the back of Pepe's costume, adding a fluffy black tail with a white stripe. Penelope wears cat ears attached to a headband, a cat tail, and uses make-up to draw on a cat nose and whiskers.
- Halloween Trivia: halloween activities usually fall on or close to Oct 31, frequently landing on the Friday or Saturday prior to Halloween.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dinosaur - show off a green hooded sweatsuit. Create a tail by sewing or gluing two triangles of green felt together, with small triangles jutting up to form spikes. Stuff the tail with padding and attach to the back of the suit. Make more spikes and attach the back of the hood.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bindi the Jungle Girl - slip on a yellow polo shirt and khaki shorts. Have on your locks in pig tails. Hold around a stuffed jungle animal.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bearded Lady in the Circus - wonderful for a guy who already hlike a beard. Just show off a rose tutu, leggings, make up together with a wig.
- DIY Costume Idea: Convict - show off an orange jumpsuit with a prisoner number on the chest area, along with the name of the correctional institution stamped on the back. Include some chains about your ankles, and a chain round your waist stuck to handcuffs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - don a velour blazer and shorts, vivid white shirt, a loosened neck tie, along with a schoolboy cap. Hold about a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cross Dresser - have on all-black or all-white items, next cover yourself with little crosses (you can buy foam cross stickers in bulk packs at a craft store).
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - sport a dark-colored sweatsuit. Stuff the top of your slacks, along with the tank top of your shirt to give yourself an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing dark-colored pantyhose with wire and batting. Secure the legs to your shirt and now "dangle" them from your arms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and fix to a headband.
If you're searching for both adults and kids halloween ensembles or halloween props for yourself, you've arrived at the perfect website. With something for everybody, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its best. You will find a superb party outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.