Boba Fett Costumes
In the Star Wars saga the character of Boba Fett figures fairly prominently. Though he is a villain of sorts, Boba Fett costumes sell very strongly for Halloween. This might be because they are so unique and interesting, but a lot of people will opt for a Boba Fett costume because the distinctive face shield gives them total anonymity. You can walk right up to friends and they'll never guess it's you! The costume should be accessorized with a good laser gun and appropriate boots as well.
Do you ever find yourself feeling a tiny bit self-conscious? When you go to a party, it's easy to be a little antisocial about making conversation. You need time for you- even at least one evening a year- when no person has to find out just who you are, and putting on a new costume allows you a chance to flaunt the person you do not ever become. Transforming into somebody else isn't any effortless venture, but with a Padme Amidala outfit, your switch is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Plunge straight into a unique existence with a Darth Vader Dog outfit. Done with lounging around the home being bored? Why not trigger your light saber, understand I am not your father, and totally rock the party? Choose from some Darth Vader Gloves, to a Darth Vader Pail, to a Chewbacca Fleece outfit....the options are just about limitless. We carry a lot of accessories, from a Black Makeup Stick to a Wig Cap, to help you polish your overall look.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: The uniforms on display during the assembly to receive the Emperor aboard the second Death Star were the familiar operational costumes, which suggests that the Imperial Forces do not have distinct ceremonial dress.
- Star Wars: Imperial Intelligence exists in competition with the ISB.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deck of Cards - Everyone is a different playing card (made out of posterboard and suspended over your shoulders with straps). Walk together. Occasionally shout "shuffle" and scatter to a different order.
- DIY Costume Idea: Playboy Bunny - wear a black one-piece bathing suit. Attach a white fuzzy tail. Make bunny ears out of shiny black cloth and slip on on a headband. Attach a black bow tie to a white band and don around your neck. Cut the cuffs off of a white dress shirt and don them on your wrists. Sport black high heels.
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both dress in ordinary office attire but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled clothes. His tie will want to be over his shoulder and he will want to have lip gloss on his collar, neck and face. The woman can wear one earring together with a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lip stick. Include a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: (I Dream of) Jeannie - dress yourself in pinkish silk pants, a light pink short sleeved tank-top that features your belly, plus a baby pink headpiece and veil.
- Costume Making: Consider coloring antique dresses or fashion accessories to match your halloween costume. A surfer costume covered with fake spider webbing really is a 'Web surfer'.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blinghis Khan - Dress similar to Genghis Khan (armor, mandarin mustache, and so forth.), after that add "bling," fur trim, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - The man is the Almond Joy and the woman is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, turn to cloth (blue for Almond Joy and Crimson for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. Afterward put a width of whitened cloth along the front, with a smaller stripe (reddish for Almond Joy and light blue for Mounds) on the left. Choose dark-colored felt to spell out the candy name (copy through the candy bar wrapper). Add on the "Peter Paul" logos and you're done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil Made Me Do It - She dresses up as a pregnant angel and holds a sign saying "the devil made me do it." The man arrives as a devil.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat Burglar - Dress all in dark, along with a tool belt, bag, etcetera. Take a bag with stuffed cats peeking out. Or, tape record cats meowing and carry the tape recorder in the bag.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie is wearing a red dress with vibrant white collar and sleeve cuffs, white colored ankle stockings and charcoal patent shoes. She also hlike a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks dresses up in a jet black suit including a necktie. The man is bald.
We have one of the largest selections of both adult and child halloween ensembles and halloween extras, for Halloween or other party occasions you will discover anywhere on the internet. Remember, this is going to be your brand new costume you'll wear many times at costume parties, or perhaps to stun folks at regular parties! Indulge!