If you could journey through history or whizz into the future, who'd you wind up being? Flashing a new costume only one night per month will improve your life for good. Can you imagine yourself putting on a Belle of the Ball outfit this halloween. What thoughts come to mind? You're certain to be noticed in this decorative Belle party outfit, when you walk across the street on the night of Halloween. Do you remember how one time in a dream you may have walked through the roads humming, turned a monster into a royal prince with your affection along with allure, or even became buddies with a cup and tea pot? Why don't you have your good friends and even co-workers coordinate with you by flashing some White Lace Gloves or a Southern Belle Lace Fan? We've got many add-ons, from a Firewoman Hat to some Control Top Pantyhose, to help you complete your true to life look.
Did You Know?
- Beauty and the Beast: In the scene were the Beast is turned into the Prince, the fumes viewed is actual, not animated, as well as was originally used in The Black Cauldron.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beer and Nuts - One person dresses like a can of beer (a collapsable leaf basket decorated like your most loved beer works great). The other person wears a white straightjacket (or just a white t-shirt with the words "I'm Nuts!" written on it).
- DIY Costume Idea: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse - Mickey wears a long-sleeved black shirt, black tights, red shorts with two white buttons, large yellow shoes, large white gloves, black ears attached to a headband, and a thin black tail. Minnie wears a red-and-white polka-dotted skirt, black top with a white collar and white belt, white gloves, black shoes, white socks, and a headband with mouse ears and a red and white polka-dotted bow. For both, use make-up to create whiskers and a mouse nose.
- DIY Costume Idea: California Raisin - Turn to a jet black drawstring trash bag, cut a hole in the bottom for your head and one on each side for your biceps. Pull drawstring out far enough for each leg to go through. Show off tight black pants or leggings and black colored turtleneck sweater underneath. Blow up balloons and stuff into trash bag. Pull drawstring to secure and tuck into bag (tape up if You'll want to). Put on dark glasses and vivid white tennis shoes to complete the look!
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - put on a pure white shimmery dress, whitened tights, and whitened ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with thin fabric, cover with white colored feathers, and affix with straps about the arms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Baker and a Bun-In-The-Oven - This is cute if the woman is actually pregnant! The woman dresses up in a cardboard stove round her neck along with a good sized cutout in the center for her belly. Velcro or tape a cardboard bun, bread, cookie, and so on. In the middle of her belly. The man might wear a chef's hat and kitchen apron.
- Halloween Trivia: Earlier Costumes had been geared towards young children specifically, but shortly after the mid-20th century, as Halloween increasingly came to be celebrated by adults, the Halloween costume seemed to be worn by adults just as much as young children.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfinger - Get make-up to color your finger straw yellow.
- DIY Costume Idea: Abominable Snowman / Yeti - dress in a white-fur-covered suit, with extra-long biceps and enormous feet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buddha - Place black orange fabric about your hips and legs, and next drape one end of the cloth over your shoulder. Have on your hair in a tight shirt knot.
You'll find a wide collection of Belle party ensembles for both adults and kids. Oh, and this month's highlighted halloween outfits are: a Le Belle Harlequin outfit
and a Bijou Southern Belle outfit
. Get amongst it!