You don't need a flawless figure or excellent abs to wear one of our Baywatch costumes. This is because some are quite serious and look precisely like official beach uniforms, while others are meant to get a laugh. For instance, our lineup includes an array of humorous versions of the classic lifeguard uniforms worn by the stars of the hit show. Don't worry about your physique this Halloween; just strut your stuff in one of these costumes to be the hit of the party.
If you could be anyone only one evening a year, who'd you turn out to be? Looking in the mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is who you turn into whenever you sport an ideal outfit. For only one evening per year, you can gaze in the hand mirror and truly feel completely different. Many believe that a creative costume is meant especially for any individual sporting it, and the popular Baywatch halloween outfit is intended for you. For people who like to live life on the crazy side, the Baywatch outfit is certain to draw out your wild side. Do you want to recall your evening surprising your friends and family or asserting yourself? With these interesting party collections for both adults and kids, you're sure to find your most loved Baywatch star. And add any number of costume accessories - such as some Babydoll Shoes or some Glitter Gel - to get a professional overall look!
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Mr. Monopoly - dress in gray pants, a white vest, red bow tie and black tuxedo jacket. Slip on a black top hat and carry a cane. Put on a large white mustache.
- DIY Costume Idea: Jesse James - For the nineteenth century American outlaw: dress yourself in an old-fashioned black suit, white shirt with black ribbon tie, boots, small battered cowboy hat and holster with gun. For the twenty-first century TV celebrity: sport jeans, boots, sleeveless black t-shirt, long hair slicked back, mustache and goatee, and lots of tattoos.
- Halloween Trivia: Orange and jet black are Halloween colors because orange is affiliated with the fall production and black is related to the dark and fatalities.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snoopy the Flying Ace - dress in white clothes. Make a tail out of white felt. Use brown fake leather to create an aviator cap. Add some black felt goggles with blue felt "lenses" (attached to the top of the helmet). Don a long scarf around your neck and use wire to give a "wind-blown" effect. Use make-up to give yourself a white face with a black nose. Optional: Use a cardboard box to create a dog house that fits over the lower portion of your body, with stuffed dog legs around your waist.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bluish Moon - Buy a mock "rear end" from a halloween costume store. Sport all bluish and cut the bottom out so your mock rear shows through.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Spike - Buffy has on a lovely outfit, blonde wig, and bears a stake. Spike has on a lengthy black leather jacket, bleached hair combed back, charcoal clothing, and vampire teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Al & Peg Bundy from "Married with Children" - The man puts on a whitened button-down shirt along with a neck tie, gray dress jeans (with a hand down them), and a greyish jacket. She dresses up in a scarlet wig pulled into a high teased pig tail, tight dark-colored capri pants, a snug leopard vest, big belt, and dazzling lip stick.
- Halloween Trivia: There are various superstitions associated with Halloween. Witches and jet black cats are becoming mainstream pictures of Halloween.
- Halloween Trivia: The first Jack-O-Lanterns were actually hand carved from turnips, gourds and carrots. The tradition originated from Eire hundreds of years ago. The Irish people (Celts) carved their Jack-O-Lanterns and put small wax lights inside them as a way to chase away evil ghouls especially a spirit referred to as Stingy Jack.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bermuda Triangle - Make a big triangle out of cardboard and try straps to hang it on your body. After that find multiple toy airplanes, ships, and other things that have been lost and never found (like your car keys!), and paste these to yourself interior the triangle. Optional: wear tropical-themed clothes.
- Halloween Trivia: In the united kingdom, the change of the seasons following November can bring unknown changes. Shorter days, cooler temperatures, and the need to take in more food to make it through the impending winter were all aspects that coincided with Halloween. Incorporate this fact with the belief that ghosts came back to the planet on Halloween, and you will see our European forefathers had a big dilemma: the need to leave the house in the dark paired with a fear of ghosts.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fish Tank - Find a carton sizeable enough to go over about your body (from shoulders to waist). Slash loopholes for your head and forearms. Cover it with fish-printed fabric, or paint/stencil a fish motif. Take black color electrical tape and caround the edges. Have on over charcoal shirt and slacks. For more fun, dress in a bluish wig and pin faux fish in it. You can also take a fish scooper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chucky and Bride of Chucky - For Chucky: sport a rainbow candy striped shirt with denim overalls. Use crimson temporary hair dye and spike your own hair in a messy pattern all over your head. Use brown eye shadow to darken slightly round your eyes, then a brown or crimson eye pencil to create stitched-up cuts all over your mouth. Bring a butcher knife. For Bride of Chucky: sport a long, sweeping darkish dress. Poof up your own hair and make it really frizzy. Try a great deal of black colored eye-liner and black lip stick and put on heavy/dark makeup.
- Halloween Trivia: The idea behind donning creepy mask was considered that being come across by a ghost; the ghost would look at the creepy mask and mix up the person being dressed up in it for a fellow spirit.
Our massive variety will allow you to be whoever you like . By the way, this week's showcased items are: an Off Duty Lifeguard costume
and a Gabriella Lifeguard ensemble
. You can be anybody you wish for halloween season or that interesting night out on the town - so "go for it"!