Authentic Pirate Costumes
If you are looking for the ultimate in a Halloween get-up you should consider taking a look through our assortment of authentic pirate costumes. Whether you are male or female, adult or child, you will find that an authentic pirate costume really sparks imagination and gets you into the spirit of things. From the eye patch and wool hat to the enormous sash and sword, you can dive right into a sea of pirate fun when you get a high-quality costume here.
Page 1 | Page 2
Everyday life is a journey so why not experience all life has got and leap straight into a different existence a single evening a month? You need time for you- even one day a year- when no-one has to know exactly who you are, and putting on a brand new outfit gives you the power to show off the person you do not ever get to be. Would you look outstanding arriving in a Pirate Patch and Earring
? Leap straight into a brand new existence with a Pirate's Parrot
. Is dreaming about singing with your mates, constructing a boat, and leading your pals precisely what gets your adrenaline running? You'll also find a Playboy Pirate outfit
and a Pirate Rogue outfit
which are sure to prepare you for any excitement which comes your way! Your new outfit is fantastic, but it isn't until the final highlights are put on that you will really become believable. Don't forget some Pirate Boots
, some Dora Boots
, and some Hoop Earrings
Did You Know?
- Pirates: Pirates endured the possibility of sharks within exotic waters. Then there exists the possibility of fire and / or shipwreck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cute as a Button - Take two large paper plates and cover them with fabric (color of your choice). Add four small circles of black felt to the center of each plate (to make them look like a large buttons). Put two small holes at the top of each plate and connect them together with ribbons, then hang them over your shoulders (so one button is over your chest and the other is over your back). Dress yourself in over cute clothes! Optional: show off a cap that says "Cute as a Button." Great party outfit for a baby.
- DIY Costume Idea: Raggedy Ann/Andy - have on a red and white checkered dress, white apron, bloomers, red and white striped stockings, black Maryjane shoes, and red makeup on your nose. Weave red yarn through your hair.
- Halloween Trivia: Youthful females believed they could predict their future husband's appearance by performing magic tricks with yarn and decorative mirrors.
- DIY Costume Idea: Hose Bag - Climb into a green/black garbage bag and wrap a garden hose around yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bar Fly - Paste two strainers to a cap or halloween mask to create "fly eyes." Fix fly wings to a black shirt and dress yourself in charcoal jeans. Take about a liquor bottle/shot glass/beer and pass out bad pick up lines, "Do you come here often?" "What's your sign?" etc.
- Costume Making: Attempting to undertake a complete stormtrooper battle suit as your 1st halloween outfit creation is a little overwhelming; it often discourages the novice rather quickly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charcoal Mail - have on all black colored, and attach a postage stamp to your chest area.
- Costume Making: Don't think about the pass� ghosts along with goblins this season. As a replacement, crank up your mind and make up a halloween costume that'll be the most popular in town. You may either change an outfit you purchased or develop something really outrageous made by hand.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Classic Man in a Wheelchair - Anna is wearing a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The unwanted man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair gray or has on a gray comb-over wig, a pure white t shirt, and slacks truly high up on his waist. The man sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him around.
- Halloween Trivia: There is a lot to be said about babies given birth to on Halloween. Halloween children are meant to have the benefit of lifelong protection from evil ghosts.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunch of Grapes - show off green or purple items. Take a dozen or more green or purple balloons, blow them up, and secure them everywhere. Optional: show off a "stem" at your head, made out of cardboard along with a headband.
Given innumerable both adults and kids costumes
and costume accessories in our web page, we're in no doubt you will find the right party costume for yourself. With a little something for everyone, our web page is one-stop shopping at its finest. You'll see your favorite outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.