One of the most popular costumes for Halloween is the space alien. This is because it is such a flexible choice. You can be silly, scary or even have a science-fiction look when you wear one of the many alien costumes available. If you do select an alien costume you should also be sure to have some fun with the accessories that you choose as well. A ray gun, crazy helmet or other unusual prop can really make you stand out from the crowd.
Things are not going your way. Your friends are talking (unkindly!) about you. However out of the blue, you leap into a black sedan and appear wearing a perfect outfit. Now you're on easy street. Anytime is the ideal time for you to dress yourself in a costume or mask - be it Halloween, a costume shindig, or perhaps just because you would like to delight regular people in the grocery store! There's nothing bound to draw the wonder of Halloween out like the extraordinary Aliens party outfit. For those that want to enjoy life on the wild side, the Aliens outfit is certain to draw out the wolves. Submerge yourself inside this look, and you may pretty soon find yourself being exactly who you have always wanted to become, strolling with bounce in your step, or even becoming the main topic of interest. We've also got a Glitter Make-Up Kit and a Woody costume that are sure to make you ready for any adventure that comes your way! Be rid of simple Jane and start adding some bling to your party outfit with a Toy Story Candy Cube, a Voice Changer, or some Mold Green Makeup.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bad School Picture - Use a piece of posterboard or a cardboard box to create a large frame that will fit around your head and upper body. Put on some shabby clothes and make your face and hair look as ugly as possible, i.e., pimples, bad make-up, etc. Optional: Fashion a fake retainer out of wire.
- DIY Costume Idea: Valentine - wear red and pink clothes. Attach a heart to your shirt that says "Be Mine", and add pink and red accessories like hair bows, ribbons, jewelry, make-up etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mail Order Bride - sport an old wedding dress and veil. Go to your local post office and get a variety of mailing labels and large stamps and attach them to your clothes. Make a purse out of a large mailing envelope.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown on Halloween - Cut 15-20 openings in a bright white sheet (two needs to be for your eyes). Dress yourself in the sheet as your ghost costume. Hold a trick or treat bag filled with rocks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunch of Bananas - Everybody might wear all yellowish garments. Create some big "Chiquita" stickers and place on each person's upper body. Go walking round together.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etcetera. Through the dvd movie "Anchorman," Every person might don 70's business suits, with sizeable lapels, flared pant legs, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That and a Bag of Chips - Paste a tiny bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that along with a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: American Indian - Brown pants, brown vest with fringe, moccasins, headband with feather. Add on war paint. For her: brown leather dress with fringe, moccasins, feather on a headband, braids, beaded rings, and so on.
- Halloween Trivia: Carving Jack-o-lanterns is a tradition that arrived as a result of the Celts, only these people used turnips instead of pumpkins.
- DIY Costume Idea: Carton of Franzia Wine (Functional) - Select a box that is substantial enough to go over over your torso. Slash gaps for your arms, legs and head. Enlarge the artwork from a Franzia wine box onto posterboard and fasten it to the carton. Now, take off the bag of wine from an actual box of Franzia wine, and duct tape it to the interior of your costume, poking a whole thru the front so the spout can fit through. Added bonus to this costume: you never have to run to the other room for a drink, you can refill your glass from your functioning tap!
- DIY Costume Idea: Crosswalk - Make yourself look like a crosswalk sign. Basically dress in all darkish clothing, wear a black wig, and darken your skin with jet black make up. Make a giant diamond shape out of cardboard, paint it vibrant yellow-colored with a jet black stripe round the outer edge. Attach it to some straps which you put on at your back under your garments.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - wear all white and fix dolls everywhere.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Parrots - Choose your favored bird through the game and create an image onto a bit of card-board to copy from. Find some material of the suitable color, and chop out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (sufficiently big to fit over your body). Stick the two pieces together around the edges, leaving slots for your forearms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Cut an opening in the front piece to stick your face through. Stuff the jacket so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows and a beak out of fabric or felt and attach to the front. Put on over jet black trousers or black colored leggings.
Don't be limited only to one category that takes your fancy. Have total freedom to choose who or what you choose to become. Consider, this is going to be a perfect costume you will dress yourself in many times at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at standard parties! Get your party costume this instant when they're still in store!