Even though the Disney film Aladdin is getting close to twenty years in age it still has a huge fan following. This is one of the reasons that the different Aladdin costumes are so popular during the Halloween season. An Aladdin costume can include Aladdin himself, Princess Jasmin, the evil Jafar, and even the Genie. One of the things to remember is that each of these costumes needs some props to make it special, but these are all available here.
Living life not noticed can get you down in the dumps, but can you imagine if all your ambitions could possibly come true, and you could live in the spotlight for only one night? Every time is a great chance to put on a costume or mask - be it Halloween, a halloween party, or only because you want to delight people at the bank! Are you prepared for some adventure for a night? You can hop into a Genie Muscle ensemble and enjoy an evening crammed with non-stop action. A person's wants and fantasies become a reality when you dress yourself in a Prestige ensemble. Notice: when you get a Black Makeup Stick, you could get up the day after recollecting how you gave up your only wish to free a genie from his lamp, befriended a monkey and beat Jafar. Ensembles are not just for your very next event. Get yourself a Royal Sultan costume and you will undoubtedly be completely happy that you did. Your brand new outfit is great, but it isn't until the final touches are added that you will actually become believable. Don't forget a Lipstick, some Jasmine Slippers, and some Jester Shoes.
Did You Know?
- Aladdin: The movie Aladdin is the thirty-first cartoon feature from the Disney cartoon features canon. It was launched on November 25, 1992.
- Aladdin: The leading soundtrack song "A Whole New World" (sung in the closing credits via Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle) won a Grammy Award along with the Academy Award with regard to Best Track in 1992.
- Aladdin: Once Princess Jasmine gets sick and tired of being forced to stay in the palace which overlooks the town, she escapes out to the marketplace, when she inadvertently encounters Aladdin, a street-rat, along with his monkey buddy Abu.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flower - have on a green hooded sweat suit. Make flower petals out of pink felt, and attach them in a circle around the hood, with your face in the middle. Use make-up to give yourself a yellow face. Attach a fake bee to the edge of your face.
- Halloween Trivia: The very first Halloween card was designed in the early 1920's. These days, more than Twenty-eight million Halloween cards are given each year. U.S. Shoppers spend about $50 million on Halloween greetings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Puss 'n Boots - sport all black, with a felt tail and face painted like a cat. Show off a musketeer's hat with cat ears attached. Carry a rapier and put on big boots.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - The guy shaves his beard to look Amish or has on a artificial one, and wears black colored trousers, white-colored shirt, and suspenders. She dresses up in an ordinary dress, kitchen apron and bonet.
- Halloween Tips: Get the clue if you discover a deserted destination. It's that way for a reason. Stay clear of regions such as Amityville, Elm Street, or any smallish town in Maine.
- DIY Costume Idea: Censored Streaker - have on nothing but black or nude-colored underwear. Slash out long dark-colored rectangles and tape them over your "censored" area(s).
- DIY Costume Idea: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - have on a light blue and straw yellow cheerleading uniform, with light blue leggings. Paint the face pale white. Bring wooden stakes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunch of Grapes - slip on green or purple gear. Take a dozen or more green or purple balloons, blow them up, and affix them all over your outfit. Optional: wear a "stem" at your head, made out of cardboard plus a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ariel, the Little Mermaid - Make a bluish and turquoise shimmery dress including a straight skirt. Gather the hem at the bottom, but leave slits in the edges to allow walking. Affix some shimmery fins to the hem of the dress. Turn to temporary orange hair color, and pull your locks to one side so it hangs over your shoulder. (Note: for a tiny child, you can dress her as Ariel, then Adorn her stroller to look like the sea--shimmery azure cloth, sea shells, faux fish, etcetera.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Bobby Soxer - slip on a bright white short-sleeve button-down blouse, poodle skirt with crinoline, wide belt, bobby socks, and saddle shoes. Tie a chiffon scarf about your throat, wear poodle glasses, along with a 1950's hair style (beehive, pixie or ponytail).
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - show off a net on your head and bring a bowl of Jello including a silly face colored on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Enron Executive - Wear a business suit together with a loosened tie. Have shredded card-board sticking out from your pockets and fake money protruding from shirt pocket (when asked reply "That is your 401k, thanks!"). Dress yourself in handcuffs dangling off one wrist. Make an Enron ID badge which says "Document Manager."
- Halloween Trivia: The Welsh thought that after someone sneezed you blew the spirit out of the body, which is where “gesundheit” originated. If someone sneezed on Halloween night, it was especially bad because Satan's disciples could take your spirit.
You will be the best thing since sliced bread with one of these swish ensembles. Keep in mind this week's highlighted items are: a Genie Lamp
and a 70's Teen Heart Throb Wig
. FunCostumeStore is the best toy store - get out and have fun!