Adult Pirate Costumes
With the wild popularity of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films, it is clear that pirates are still a very popular type of character. This is one of the reasons behind the surge in use of adult pirate costumes during the Halloween season. An adult pirate costume can be found as a complete package, or you can have just as much fun putting one together from the most popular accessories and props too....just don' forget the eye patch!
Page 1 | Page 2
Juggling more than one life can be a little tough, but can you imagine if you could live an alternative life for one day? Flashing a new outfit is amongst the most widespread and well known customs that goes back hundreds of years, to celebrate one of the earliest holidays, Halloween. On the lookout for something to put on at your next function that matches just your personality? The pirates costume
is certainly one to fulfill every one of your desires. Going in a group this halloween merits a style. Wouldn't it be amazing for you to walk across the street all dressed up in Pirate outfits! Tired of hanging out around the home being bored? Why not cruise the 7 oceans, lift the sailes, and totally rock the party? With our selection of Pirate party costumes and add-ons, you can leave your ordinary existance at home, and join the land of Pirate. If you spent all this effort finding a perfect party outfit, you should probably take the next step. We have some Pirate Boots
, some Sparrow Boots
, and a Treasure Chest Handbag
which will flawlessly harmonize with your party costume.
Did You Know?
- Pirates: There's no question that pirates had and will proceed to get a tremendous effect on the heritage regarding civilization.
- Pirates: A pirate lived belowdecks in dimly lit, crowded, and also filthy quarters. Mice and pests abounded in the bowels of the ship.
- Pirates: Upon a pirate ship, storms means days of wet conditions soon after it has gone by. Headroom between decks posed trouble for taller men.
- DIY Costume Idea: iPod - Paint a large rectangular piece of cardboard with your chosen iPod color (blue, pink, green, silver, etc.) Use paint to create the click wheel and screen. Suspend it from your shoulders with straps. Dress yourself in white earbud headphones "plugged into" the top.
- DIY Costume Idea: King of Pop - Attach soda cans all over yourself. Dress yourself in a cape and crown, and carry a scepter.
- DIY Costume Idea: The Little Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly - As a very pregnant Kindergarten teacher, I struggled to come up with an appropriate halloween costume to put on to school. Then I came up with this: dress in a long-sleeved, long black dress, grey wig, glasses, and sensible black shoes. Onto your pregnant belly in a circular shape, pin small beanie baby animals: cow, goat, dog, cat and pin a plastic spider and fly. The more pronounced your belly, the better the party costume looks! It's hilarious to watch people try to guess what you are!
- DIY Costume Idea: Burned Out - Carefully burn some openings in a white work shirt. Turn to cosmetics to put black colored circles beneath your eyes. Have on frazzled, bed-head hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie dresses in a reddish dress with whitened trim at the waist and around the collar, hem and sleeves, with pure white tights, black footwear, and short curly red hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coming and Going - dress in a sweatsuit. Take an old set of footwear, cut them in half, and affix the front part to the back of the shoes you're being dressed in (so you have footwear pointing in both directions). Wear a mask on the back of your head, and have on a wig so the hair hangs down only on the edges.
- Halloween Trivia: The black cat has very often been connected with witches. It had been believed that a witch might possibly contour change into a feline. Other people theorized the cats had been the spirit of the departed.
- DIY Costume Idea: Crazy Cosmetologist - Put on as much make up as possible (darkish eye shadow put most of the way to your eyebrows, smudged lipstick, and so on.). After that do your hair genuinely curly with a enormous light pink bow on vest. Don the brightest colored outfit you own under a light scientist like lab overcoat. Make sure to carry round a suitcase full of make up for of all your lucky customers!
- Halloween Trivia: Professionals say there is no evidence for phobias, knowning that the couple of remote events regarding mistreated black cats were the efforts of disturbed, often adolescent loners.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fantana - put on brightly colored (scarlet, light yellow, purple or orange) hot pants or mini-skirt, along with a big belt. Include on a matching tank top. Take about a bottle of Fanta.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bugs Bunny - Start including a gray hooded sweatsuit. Make lengthy pointy ears out of gray and pink colored felt or fabric and affix to the hood. Fasten an oval of white colored felt to your chest. Go with make-up to create good sized pure white cheeks, a pinkish nose and tall white eyes. Have on white colored gloves or mittens. Carry a sizeable carrot.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - put on all white-colored and fix dolls all over your outfit.
We carry hundreds of costumes for adults for you to select from, in many dimensions and styles. By the way, this week's highlighted items are: a High Seas Pirate Man ensemble
and a Pirate Maiden costume
. Have a blast!