Ace And Gary Costumes
If you are a fan of the famous television program, Saturday Night Live, you may be on a quest to find Ace and Gary costumes. Lucky for you we have them here! You, and a friend or partner, can dress up as the famously "ambiguously gay" pair of superheroes when you each don an Ace and Gary costume. The brilliant blue and yellow materials along with the unforgettable designs will be unforgettable and allow you to be the life of the party.
Please try the search box above, or the left navigation :-)
Frequently it can be a tiny bit rough to connect with anyone when you're at get togethers. You don't know that many people, and starting conversations can be a little challenging. Halloween is an awesome evening to make your aspirations come true, and being dressed in your outfit is the best way to do that. Switching into somebody you would love to be is precisely what Halloween is focused on. A Bunny Suit
will give you the improvement you require. Are you in search of a little fun? With a Ace and Gary party costume selection you'll have all the excitement you could wish for . Experience something a little different, and venture just beyond your safe place with one of our many Ace and Gary halloween collections. Pick from a Socks Rag Doll and Elf
, to a Santa Wig and Beard
, to a Caroling Hand Bell
....your options are just about never-ending. Exactly what is Halloween if you're not fully dolled up in the part? You'll also find some Loafer Shoes
, a Batman Grappling Hook
, and a Ball and Chain
to enhance your perfect halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Britney Spears - sport a plaid skirt, white button-down shirt, white knee socks, saddle shoes and pigtails. Or, go with a more current version: wear tight, unflattering clothes, too much make-up, and ratty hair (or go bald!). Carry a cocktail and cigarette in one hand, and a baby doll in the other.
- DIY Costume Idea: Facebook - Write the word BOOK on your forehead. There you go--you're "Facebook."
- Historical Costuming: In Judaism, a common practice is to dress up on Purim. The Jews observe the change of their destiny. They were delivered from being the victims of an evil decree against them and were instead allowed by the King to destroy their enemies.
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both sport standard office attire but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled clothing. His neck tie will want to be over his shoulder and the man ought to have lipstick on his collar, neck and face. She can dress in one earring along with a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lipstick. Include on a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - have on a gas halloween mask, a lengthy straw yellow overcoat, and pure white gloves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Corpse Bride - put on an old wedding skirt and veil that have been soaked in a weak solution of light blue dye. Get make up to turn your skin light blue, with black color blue shadow round your eyes. Color your locks with temporary azure hair dye.
- Halloween Trivia: The concept of Guising at Halloween in Canada and america is first noted in 1911, where a newspaper in Kingston, Ontario described adolescents going "guising" within the area.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie is wearing a reddish dress with light trim at the waist and around the collar, hem and sleeves, with white tights, dark footwear, and short curly crimson hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Facebook/Twitter Status - Attach a bit of paper to your shirt which says 'at the party outfit function' (or wherever you are) with the time and date under it.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI Cast - slip on t-shirts and hats that say "CSI," and your town's name/initials. Hold tool boxes labeled "Crime Scene Kit." Two people could bring a stretcher with a "body bag" on it. Some people could even bring round some severed limbs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butt Kicker - hold round some cigarette butts. If anyone asks what outfit you are wearing, simply kick one of them.
- DIY Costume Idea: Corporate Tool - have on a suit and tie with a tool belt round it. Carry a screwdriver.
Our site has a tremendous mixture of Ace and Gary sizes including infants to XXX-Large and plus. Just remember, this is going to be the right costume you'll make use of many times at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at conventional parties! Enjoy!